Friday, October 21, 2016

Assignment #3 ESLPod.Com

I choose ESL Podcast 1252-Reneging on a Promise to listen because I like this topic. 

Reneging on a promise is very important. 

Although everyone think reneging on a promise is easy, but just a few people can do it.

Because sometimes we also reneging on a promise in a real life.

I think ESLPod.com is a good web. 

Why?

First, this web content make me feel comfortable.

Second, the dialog have slow speed and fast speed  so I can understand this article express. 

I'll recommend this web to my brother because he will take the test on next May.

1 comment:

  1. Nice comments, Jack. But i think you misunderstood the word "renege".
    "to renege a promise" means to break a promise. so it's important NOT to renege a promise. You're right, sometimes, it's difficult to keep our promise, though we all know that 's important.
    So your brother is taking a text, do recommend this site to him, this is a very good listening site.

    ReplyDelete