Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Assignment #1: A simple introduce about myself

Hello everybody

My English name is Jacky , and my Chinese name is 郭宇航.

My department is finance.

 I live in Banqiao.

My hobby are watching Japan's animation , riding motorcycle and invest.

Now , I invest Bitcoin in many web. I invest Bitcoin one year.

I'll invest forex in future.

Maybe your department is not finance , if you feel interested , welcome to find me to discuss.

Thanks for your attention , have a nice day.

4 comments:

  1. Finance is a wonderful world. Investment is also my favorite profession. I often use Stochastics KD Line to invest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer Bitcoin because it can let me feel nervous and stimulating.

      Delete
  2. I thought the risk of investing Bitcoin is quite high. Is it true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um... I think it is not sure. Because it can played by many method.

      Delete