Sunday, November 27, 2016

Assignment #6 Steve Jobs’ Talk

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc

good words/sentences

1.Naively (adv.)  in a way that shows you lack experience of life, knowledge or good judgement and are willing to believe that people always tell you the truth.

ex: I naively assumed that I would be paid for the work.

2. Idealistic (n.) having a strong belief in perfect standards and trying to achieve them, even when this is not realistic.

ex: She's still young and idealistic.

3. I have no idea what I wanted to do with my life.

4. You have to trust in something.

5. You’ve got to find what you love.


I think Steve jobs's story is very good.

It can inspire me but also let me know I can't like he so successful.

I don't know what I want to do.

I don't have any hobby.

I always follow to crowd.

Maybe you can think me so dark, but it is true.

So I don't know how comment it.



i

1 comment:

  1. Jacky, think about your short term goal or long term goal? Imagine the kind of life you want to have in the future...When I was at your age, i didn't what i want either. So as an English major student, I just tries to be a good student, studied hard on all the subjects. You can also do the same. Someday, soon, you'll know what you want to be, I believe.

    ReplyDelete